C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET, SSRS, SSIS, Azure, VB.net, Visual Studio,
Classic ASP, VB Script, HTML, Web Services, Media Technologies, Photoshop.
Wells Fargo - presently employed
As a member of the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) team we primarily provide technology guidance and support for RECOR and other Wells Fargo business lines. This consists of application development, database development, and reporting solutions.
- Performs website and portal monitoring.
- Uses knowledge of web technologies in projects resulting in functional enhancements of web-based applications.
- Evaluates systems specifications for client web site requirements, influences direction and implements the most efficient and cost-effective software/package solution.
- Performs web-enabled database development and module design. Performs web security activities and participates in security planning.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, Azure, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server
- Co-built and supported Operational Risk and Quality Assurance internal testing website
- Built and supported Customer Excellence internal testing website
- Supported Seller Performance Tracking internal testing website
Allyis June 2005 - June 2013
Supporting the Microsoft Original Equipment Manufacturing client portal website
and creating new features and functionality. Also supported portal site for mid-level
OEM companies https://myoem.microsoft.com
- this site is password protected
Environment: SharePoint, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2005/2008, SSRS, XML,
XSLT, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, Workflow Foundation
Starbucks October 2004 - June 2005
- Supported transition of site to SharePoint platform including both public and private
(password and Live ID protected) areas of site, working on prototyping and currently
- Developed custom SharePoint web parts, including localized distributor listing pages.
Migrated custom CMS system from classic asp/.net 1.1 to asp.net 3.5.
- Migrated customer facing site to .net 2.0.
- Helped create alternate custom
security functionality in C# and download management system for Microsoft local
incentives marketing program. Site features include various order forms, surveys,
distributor listings, etc.
- Created and supported content localization.
- Worked on secure web services in C# to handle user login information.
- Configured various data importing and exporting functions such as SQL Agent batch
jobs, file drops and SQL Server Reporting Services, etc.
- Created ASP.net web pages and SharePoint pages from design mockups.
- Worked with download management functionality including required agreements, download
- Created supporting documentation in various formats including documents and wikis.
- Coordinated daily build process with personnel in Phoenix and India.
- Supported existing legacy code developed in various different methods.
Performed contract web development at Starbucks (through Volt) working on both external
web pages http://www.starbucks.com/
as well as work on Plumtree Portal gadgets for the Starbucks internal website
Environment: .NET with C#, SQL, Plumtree Portal, Classic ASP, VSS, Microsoft
Freelance Web Developer Feb 2003 - December 2004
- Created web pages and web site areas, displaying data from SQL, Microsoft Commerce
Server and XML sources, etc.
Custom account management pages for an installation of Microsoft CRM, worked on
various other freelance projects including a custom modification to a ProClarity
installation for Shurgard.
Created paid subscription web site for online magazine at http://www.simpleliving.com, took
existing html designed pages and created a database driven back end to handle subscriptions,
log-ins and site content.
Environment: Utilized Access database with Server-Side VBScript in Active Server
Coded features for an internal website for Microsoft’s marketing department and
demo of new features for Microsoft’s SharePoint Server.
Chrono-Logic March 2003 - June 2004
Systems Web Developer
Developed components for portal website for cattle herd management system. Creating
calendar application and shopping cart/payment processing for a cattle industry
website. Calendar involved multiple views including different date ranges as well
as a public and private calendar view
Environment: Utilized SQL Stored Procedures with C# and ASP.NET web technologies,
Loudeye, Inc Sept 2001 - March 2002
Senior Web Developer
- Developed a subscription based payment system utilizing Microsoft ASP and SQL Server.
- Developed API connect to VeriSign for payment processing, also checked the current
status of the account.
- Created a custom webcast agenda utilizing Microsoft ASP and SQL Server 2000.
- Initiated and coded a web administered webcast conference platform utilizing Microsoft
ASP and Access
- Developed knowledge base system for internal usage utilizing Microsoft ASP and SQL
Activate.net (Purchased by Loudeye) May 1999 - September 2001
Volunteer, Beacon Arts 2011 - present
- Initiated and developed a system to synchronize slides with streaming media files.
This enabled the company to take in house functionality that had previously been
outsourced. This developed into a major business line for the company.
- Member of a team of front-end and back-end web developers in the creation of custom
Photoshop, CSS, etc.
Current volunteer, former president of the board of Beacon Arts (formerly known as ROCKiT Community Arts), an organization bringing arts and cultural events to the Beacon Hill community of Seattle, Washington.
Co-founder of the "Beacon Rocks!" music series which ran for 5 years and a total of 16 multi act performances. Founded ongoing Beacon Hill Songwriters' Circle.
University of Washington, B.A. in Media Production
Continual professional education through classes in many aspects of Web Development,